Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My First Blog!!

In recent months, I've had the opportunity to read several blog pages. Not really understanding the purpose at the time, I shunned away from the idea of starting my own blog page. Well as time has gone by I've developed an itch to try it so here I am today with my very first blog!!

I am a professional musician, producer and songwriter. I currently have a jazz CD out entitled "Change" which you can find on all online stores iTunes, Amazon, CDBaby and many others. Your support is greatly appreciated! (I have mouths to feed!) HAHAHA!!

I am currently working on my 2nd project and will be sharing this journey with you on my blog, you'll also find moments of inspiration, laughter, fitness, food, family, friends, news, sports and serious moments from time to time. I enjoy having fun and enjoying life. I'm a lover of people and it's my goal to share something with you that will encourage you and get you through your day! :-)

Thanks for connecting with me and I look forward to blogging with you in the near future! Don't forget to check out my website www.brienandrews.com

Welcome to BriensPlace!!!!

Peace
Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment